Come and discover the amazing world of beekeeping on a BeeEducated Taster session. Beekeeping is time intensive and these classes provide a great insight into the world of beekeeping without any of the commitment.
Next Available Date: Saturday 31st July 2021
The classes are run from the apiary in Wilmslow, all equipment is provided. You must bring clean wellies or high ankle walking boot and any drinks or snacks you may need.
Mini Beekeeping Class – £97
- 2 hour session
- Discover the basics of the bee world – learn about the different types of bees, the north west beekeeping season and what it’s like to be a beekeeper.
- Watch our Expert Beekeeper open a hive and bring to life the knowledge you acquired in the first hour.
- Maximum class size 12 people
- Session runs from 10am – 12pm on Saturday 31st July 2021
- Opportunity to buy the freshest honey from this season plus other bee related goodies
Basic Beekeeping Class – £147
- 4 hour session
- Gain a more in-depth knowledge about the beekeeping – you will learn everything covered in the mini course and also the important theory of workings of the colony, the reasons for hive inspections and what to look for!
- Take part in opening up the bee hive, learn to light a smoker and hold a frame of bees!
- Maximum class size 6 people
- Session runs from 2pm – 6pm on Saturday 31st July 2021
- Go home with a BeeEducated goodie bag containing a jar of honey, our beeswax candles and beeswax furniture polish
One to One Beekeeping Session – £350
- Want the undivided attention of our Expert Beekeeper.
- Spend the day with Expert Beekeeper and ask any bee related questions
- Open up a hive under instruction, perform inspections and and have one to one tuition
- Take part in extracting honey and learn the process for sterilisation, bottling and selling
- Dates are organised subject to both parties availability
- Go home with a BeeEducated goodie bag containing a jar of honey, our beeswax candles, lip balm and beeswax furniture polish